So, hello everyone!
I’m 21 today and it’s been an awesome birthday (minus being sick). Garrett surprised me. He told me he couldn’t get my birthday off, and he certainly did! Also, he bought me a scarf, some convertible gloves and a robot necklace! It’s adorable!
Then, I went to the salon to get prettied up. I got a haircut and a facial!
To top it all off, over 100 people wished me a happy birthday on facebook! Holy smokes!
All in all, it’s been a spectacular day.
But this is what I came to share with you.
Want the recipe?
Here it goes.
The Best Pancakes In The World.
50 grams of Brown Rice Flour*
50 grams of Sorghum Flour*
20 grams of White Rice Flour*
20 grams of Tapioca Starch*
1 TBS of sugar (I used sugar in the raw.)
2 TBS of baking powder (Yes, that says tablespoons. Trust me.)
1/8 TSP of salt
1 cup of non-dairy milk (I used hemp.)
1 TBS vegetable oil.
1. Heat pan.
2. Combine the flours and sift into a medium bowl.
3. Then sift the remainder of the dry ingredients into the same bowl.
4. Make a hole in the center and slowly add your milk while mixing.
5. Add oil.
6. Spoon batter SLOWLY onto the pan. This is important. Take your time, so they don’t spread all over the place.
7. When you see bubbles around the edges of the pancake, flip.
8. Repeat step 6 and 7 until the batter is all gone.
9. AGAVE NECTAR.
10. Get in my belly.
*Note*- This adds up to 140 grams of all purpose gluten-free flour. 140 grams is a correctly measured cup of wheat flour. If you have different all-purpose mix that you use, please leave it in the comments! I follow Gluten-free Girl’s 70% whole grain to 30% starch rule for building my flour mixture. It works great! If you want to make these sans the gluten-free status, replace the four ingredients followed by “*” with one cup of flour.
These pancakes are fluffy and perfect. I have never made a recipe more often than I do these. I’ve made them with blueberries and other berries and it’s just delightful.
Go make them, right now!
Take a picture and leave it in the comments!